Let's Sort It Out Together
Are you overwhelmed with too much stuff? As your professional organizer, we set goals together along with focused, careful hands-on sorting. No two organizing projects are alike, and you may have unique issues that you need help with. Talking with someone as you move along in your project keeps you unstuck. All de-cluttering decisions will be made by you as we work together to organize your spaces.
- Home Organizing - all things related to your home.
- Office Organizing - efficiency, better systems for productivity and flow/function of your office. Paperless solutions.
- Closets - organized just for you. Designs available.
- Storage Areas - assessment and strategy to solve storage problems.
- Event Planning - receptions and events up to 200 pp.
- Personal Admin Assistant - on-site household administrative support, scanning services to go paperless, and more.
- Workshops - Contact me to discuss your group's need and learn more about my selection of topics.
- Virtual Organizing - phone visits that keep you unstuck. Virtual Organizing requires payment at the end of each session via PayPal. If you don't have an account it's super easy to set up!
Call (978) 500-7709 to discuss how my services can help you and see if we are a good fit.
"Jennifer knows how to get a job done. As we worked together, she listened and in her kind and honest way helped me establish goals. When I lacked vision for how to meet those goals, Jennifer was right there with a plan that worked. She was full of ideas, full of energy, and willing to put those to work on my behalf. I’ve seen her bring this energy and skill to a wide range of projects such as home and office organizing, time management, and event planning. I highly recommend Jennifer and Organize That Cape Ann." T.S. Gloucester, MA
How To Prepare For Your Sessions
To avoid distractions, please do a few things to prepare:
Stay physically available. This means not checking email, picking up the dog or kids or leaving the project. Clear your commitments, silence your phone and enjoy the progress. Cancellation charges may apply if you leave early.
Stay mentally available. Be rested up, wear comfortable clothing and make sure you eat before we begin. Having water nearby is good too.
Stay emotionally available. There will be lots of decisions to be made, but we will do it together. If you have certain concerns we can talk about them ahead of time.
You will love the value of clearing out things you no longer want or need.