When it becomes too difficult to do alone
...or you simply want more solutions. Working together will make the decluttering process more efficient and you will love the progress.
If clutter has become an unwanted companion in your home or business, it may be affecting you physically, emotionally or spiritually. Maybe it is affecting those you live or work with. Too much stuff can take up residence longer than you planned. The good news? You can reclaim your space.
Here are a few ways it benefits you:
- Problem-solving is dynamic, energizing, even fun.
- No more jumping around from one thing to the next.
- Positive, and clear communication keeps your project moving forward.
- Creative solutions are suggested you may not have considered.
- No more procrastination as working together gets you unstuck.
Together we find what works best for you.
"Jennifer is gifted with what I consider incredible organizing skills which she graciously used to help me organize my tiny house. She saw and understood what needed to be done. Spaces that weren't being utilized were effectively dealt with to make my life easier.
I really like the fact that she suggested solutions and then I made the choices. This was especially helpful when I was deciding whether to keep or throw out an item.
NS, Lanesville, MA